Terms and Conditions of Use
UberNote provides its services to you, in use of these service you are subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
Description of Services:
- UberNote provides you with services to read, edit, add and delete content stored on UberNote servers.
- You provide true, accurate, complete and current registration information about yourself. Registration information includes: Email addresses and additional personal information such as mobile phone numbers, chat names, and other accounts.
- Any registration information that is not true, accurate, complete or current may result in the suspension or termination of your UberNote account.
Account Password and Security:
- Your UberNote account is setup with a username and password created by you during
the registration process. It is up to you to protect that information.
- You are fully responsible for any activities that occur under your username and
password. It is up to you to inform us of any unauthorized use of you account.
- UberNote is not liable to restore your account to its previous state or for any of the damage caused by the unauthorized use.
- You are responsible for all data stored in your UberNote account.
- UberNote does not control or regulate the user content and does not guarantee accuracy, integrity or quality of the content.
- UberNote is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by any data that is available through the UberNote service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, UberNote, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers, to and from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you.
- UberNote reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with UberNote in asserting any available defenses.
Resale of Services:
- You agree not to sell, copy, trade or exploit UberNote services for any commercial purposes.
General Practices for Use and Storage:
- You acknowlege that UberNote may establish reasonable limits in use of its services pertaining to the storage of notes. This means functionality may be limited at times due to our own resource constraints and we may also actively limit functionality of your account if it exceeds reasonable limitations of account usage.
Modifications to the Service:
- UberNote reserves the right to add, remove or modify features in the service with or without notice.
Termination of Service:
- You agree that UberNote may terminate or restrict your accounts without prior notice.
- All terminations and restrictions will be at UberNote's sole discretion and UberNote is not responsible to inform you of any reasons.
Disclaimers and Warranties:
- Use of UberNote is at your own risk. You agree to use the services as is and as available.
- Any data read or downloaded to your computer through UberNote is at your own risk. You are responsible for any damages to your computer or any data loss that is caused by data from UberNote.
- Any statements, images, data or information obtained through use of UberNote, including both user generated content and UberNote marketing material shall not create any sort of warranty of services or guarantees based on the information that are note stated in the terms and conditions of use.
Enforcement of the terms and conditions of use:
- The failure of UberNote to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the terms and conditions of use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the terms and conditions of use remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service or the terms and conditions of use must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or that right is waived.
Updates to the Policy:
- UberNote reserves the right to make updates to this policy. We will notify you of any significant changes by either email to the primary email address used to setup your account or in the application itself.
Questions or Concerns:
- If you have any questions or concerns about this terms and conditions of use statement you can email feedback at ubernote dot com.